Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anyone near Long Island? Fantastic opportunity to ride at the Planetarium with me!

Next week I'm off to New York for ECANY! I'll tell you more about that in a few days. But I'm very excited to announce that Image Cycling has been able to arrange to get the planetarium in Long Island where they do their very special rides, and have invited me to team teach a class with Maryjo Ruckel!

This is a dream come true for me! Spinning inside a planetarium! I can hardly believe it! The ride is called "Riding the Storm" and we have a special profile awaiting you. There will be amazing visual and sound effects for this ride so expect to be blown away!

(I think I used my month's quota of exclamation points in the last two paragraphs...)

If you live anywhere near Long Island, please come join us next Thursday February 26 at 6 pm. It's for instructors only, and there are only a few bikes left.  It's only $25 and you need to reserve a bike in advance. Email Maryjo at mjruck1102@yahoo.com. You'll pay at the door, but she asks that you please call if you cannot make it to allow for the waiting list to ride.

Vanderbilt Museum Planetarium, Little Neck Road, Centerpoint, NY.  Go to www.imagecycling.com for directions.

If you're in the area and you're not going to Josh's ride at ECA on Thursday night, please come join us. If you can, please leave a comment here so I know to expect you! Hope to see you there.

No comments: